About the Race Weekend
- 2016 Results
- 2017 Race Weekend Date: December 15-17, 2017
- Jeff Galloway 13.1 Sunday, December 17, 2017
- Barb’s 5K – Saturday, December 16, 2017
- The “Double G“!
- Fit Kids Run/Walk – Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Virtual Options Available
- FREE Finisher Photos
- Opportunity to get a picture with Jeff after the 5K and 13.1
- Enjoy Atlanta’s Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing & Rich History
- 2015 JG 13.1 Photos
- 20 reasons to visit Atlanta 20 Years after the Olympics
The Jeff Galloway Race Weekend, which includes the 13.1 Half Marathon, named for Olympian Jeff Galloway, Barb’s 5K , named for Jeff’s wife Barbara, and the “Fit Kids” Fun Run/Walk, should be on everybody’s Bucket List.
After a stellar inaugural debut in 2014, the Jeff Galloway 13.1 and Barb’s 5K are becoming staples in the running world. Jeff Galloway, author, public speaker and “America’s Running Coach” who was named by USA Running as the most recognized person in the sport of running, is well known for several of the most recognized races in the USA, such as the Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk & Fitness Program, which is one of the largest corporate fitness events in the U.S. registering more than 200,000 runners and walkers with a 33 year history.
Participants of the Jeff Galloway Race Weekend in December, 2017 have plenty to look for: a comprehensive Race Expo with new vendors and information, exciting partnerships with fantastic sponsors, a race course featuring the best of Atlanta’s scenery in a festive holiday mood and more surprises at the finish line. Come and be a part of one of the 10 Atlanta Bucket List events!